FYI: Whenever I write, I first write to myself. I then analyze & decide if it can possibly help others. If it can encourage one person, I'm delighted! Then, I click "Publish". Just wanted you to know that.
(photo taken on one of my hikes with iphone)
Here are some simple steps to gear us in the right direction (year- around):
1. It's a matter of taking a step back, looking at how we spend our time, money & energy. And does the result of these equal to somehow improving my life? My way of thinking.. The way I treat those around me, etc...
2. Write your dreams down on paper. Good ol' paper! Post them somewhere visible to remind yourself constantly.
3. Take control of your life. Make the changes necessary as difficult as they may be.
4. Get inspired. Surround yourself with positive people.
5. Believe in yourself.
6. Work hard at making your dreams a reality, because remember - dreams dont work unless you do.
Friends, we must stop living mediocre lives. I'll be the first to admit there are things I can improve (better wife, mother, sister, friend, artist - this list can go on for days) just today by tweaking things here and there. Let's give people something good to talk about.
I'd love to hear from you. Comment below & share a goal, personal, school or business related. I truly believe in expressing goals not so much to keep each other accountable, but more like encouraging. Can't wait to hear from you!
And if you find this post useful don't forget to share it :)
Happy Tuesday <3's!